All guests are automatically signed into this channel upon logging in. This is the place to go for anyone looking to have a question answered by staff. Players feeling helpful are encouraged to log into this channel and answer questions for their fellow players and guests.
If you want to talk about political candidates, concerns, issues, or anything along those lines, please take the conversation here rather than on Public.
Everyone, save guests, is automatically logged into this channel. This is for any sort of chatter related to Heroes (though spoilers are to be left on the Spoiler channel - no exceptions), kittens, what you had for dinner last week, life, the universe, and everything.
Who wants to RP? I know I do. Open calls for scenes should be made on this channel. Requests for scenes should be made here, too. Please note, however, that if you're in a closed scene? This is not the channel to be bragging about how awesome it is.
The spoilers channel is devoted to discussion regarding recently-aired and soon-to-be-aired episodes of Heroes; don't turn it on unless you're caught up on current episodes and want to know what the writers have planned next.
Need to cuss your head off about the jerk that cut you off on your commute home? Do you have a funny story about impromptu, ah, relations at a roadside restaurant? This would be the channel. Anything rated R? Keep it here.
The purpose of each of these should be self-evident — communication and coordination within an IC faction. Please do not join a channel unless your character is associated with the corresponding faction, group, or association.
- Humanis First
- Radio — For radio transmissions during concurrent group scenes.
- Scanner — What police and people with police-band scanners hear.
Please DO NOT use either of these channels for OOC chatter.
- To view all available channels, type '@clist'.
- To join a channel, type 'addcom <alias>=<channel>', where <alias> is what you will type to talk on the channel, and <channel> is the channel you want to join. Newly added channels are automatically on. (e.g. 'addcom +pub=public')
- To see what channels you have set up, type 'comlist'. This will display every alias you've made, what channel it points to, whether you have the channel turned on or off, and your title on the channel.
- To turn a channel off, type '<alias> off', e.g. '+pub off'. You no longer hear people talking on the channel; neither can you speak on it, but the channel remains in your comlist and any settings (alias, title) remain in place.
- To turn a channel back on, type '<alias> on', e.g. '+pub on'. This lets you hear and speak on it again.
- To see who's listening on a channel, type '<alias> who', e.g. '+pub who'. This will list everyone online who is currently on the channel.
- Comtitles are phrases prefixed to your name whenever you say something on a channel. It does not replace your name. The command to set a comtitle is 'comtitle <alias>=<title>'. Different aliases for the same channel may have different titles.
- To permanently leave a channel (or if you make a mistake setting up the alias), use 'delcom <alias>'. This will remove the alias entirely. (If you have more than one alias for a channel, it won't drop you from the channel, just clear the alias.)