The following is a list of character types we'd like to see more of on String Theory MUX:
- Humanis First! members
- Characters older than 30
- Ferrymen operators, assistants, and associates
- People with openly anti-Evolved sentiments (Humanis First! or otherwise)
- People with openly pro-Registration sentiments
- Refugees and/or people rendered homeless/destitute by the Bomb
- Agents of the Department of Evolved Affairs
- Agents of the Institute
- Characters of questionable morality
- "Wild cards"
- Common criminals, potentially affiliated with The Linderman Group in some way
- Characters with abilities not yet seen on the show
- Characters who are non-Evolved
Also check out the Adoptables section of the characters page.
NOTE: Emotional manipulation of all forms is currently OVERUSED. So are younger characters (under 30) with really good combat/fighting skills.
References and Points to Consider
If you're looking for ideas on jobs, hobbies, and other character details, check out the interviews on http://www.overlookednewyork.com/index.html.
The following locations are some places on-grid a character might work:
- Alley Cat Courier Service
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Calvary Cemetery
- Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- Central Park Zoo
- Columbia University
- Crown Heights Police Station
- Kingpin's Bowling Alley
- The Nite Owl
- NYPD Headquarters
- Orchid Lounge
- Piccoli's Delicatessen
- St. Luke's Hospital
- The Surly Wench
No guarantee is made that every business on this list has an opening at present. Please read the business' page and contact the owner (or staff for places that have no PC owner).